The “Bastardcaster Jr”!!!
Combines a body with the upper being a repro of my 1961 Fender Telecaster profile and the lower a repro of my 1975 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe.
- One piece solid mahogany body
- Flat top
- Strat style belly and arm contours
- One piece solid mahogany neck with dual action truss rod and bone nut
- Cockeyed Moustache headstock as shown
- Hipshot or Gotoh locking tuners
- Rosewood fretboard
- Single P90. Either a Fralin, Lollar, or Wolfetone. Others can be specified as well
- Vega Strat style tremolo. If you haven’t seen the Vega, you should check it out
- Colors dependent upon what I feel like painting unless you specify
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Yes, I love Juniors but I also love Strat and Tele type guitars. Why not combine them a bit?